2021-01-18 13:48:54

Aktualności:

Podczas rejestracji niezbędny jest działający email!

5th Official Liga Liero Championships

Zaczęty przez Wei-Zhi-Hui, 2006-10-30 15:31:09

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Wei-Zhi-Hui

Yay! :D

Finally a chance for me to overthrow the rule of BJ! ;) (or not)
/ulv

Wei-Zhi-Hui

I even talked to the World Champion today. łęćśąę :D
/ulv

Greybrow

Especially for Wei-Zhi-Hui and Shiva, and others from #liero

I made a translation of LL Settings at comser wiki
The championships wiki site is here

[VT].:nomind:.

Please sign me up. Im not 100% positive that im gonna come(as usual), but am sure gonna do my best to be there.

I know it sounds like beating a dead horse but i'd still rather we spoke English here since Wei is reading this and possibly Shiva too (u reading this mate?)
.: [VT] no!mind :.    ::The High Council Of Steven,  Vermis Templari Liero Clan ::
Disco per Spiritum Sanctum: sum homeopate. Haec veritas est. Hihi crede et mendum in aeternitate viva zwei [ruf mich an!!]

Greybrow

Wei-Zhi-Hui

Mwahahah, bring my batterflys! (on a floppy, coz i lost them)

Btw, who else will arrive early? Me and shiva will be at wroclaw airport about... 12:05 on friday. Patrys wont be done in school until 6 he says. So, lots of free time. Beer anyone?   >:D

<robal_czerwony>
Posted on: 2006.11.03 13:06:44
Shiva will come for sure (if he just gets his new passport in time, which is probable), and no, he does not read this :)
/ulv

Greybrow

I'll be in Wroclaw probably on Saturday morning (I mean before 12am)

ambasador

2006-11-06 18:50:23 #7 Ostatnia edycja: 2006-11-06 21:35:00 by Volum
If I'll catch a car going to Wrocław then I'll be there about 11-12 AM. or if I'll go by train then saturday evening - hello big city. So if I'll be at mornig then we will go for a beer or five...^^,
It's this way because that's the only way we do it.

Jaras

[VT].:nomind:.

Wei: What for does he need the passport? (we`re in the EU, right?)
.: [VT] no!mind :.    ::The High Council Of Steven,  Vermis Templari Liero Clan ::
Disco per Spiritum Sanctum: sum homeopate. Haec veritas est. Hihi crede et mendum in aeternitate viva zwei [ruf mich an!!]

Wei-Zhi-Hui

Saturday :P Im coming on Friday!!

And no way i go to poland without passports for everyone. It would suck so much to be sent home :)

Jaras, we will come with the bus from the airport, but i dont really know where to get off. Any ideas? Some place with food and beer preferably.
/ulv

Podex

Well even though Poland is in the EU you still need an ID card or passport to get into the country because it has not implemented the Schengen Agreement yet.
If you're going by plane you'll need a passport for sure right?

Jaras

i'm not familiar with restaurants, pubs etc. at all, but i'll try  8)

if you take bus no. 406 (there was a free one - don't know if it still runs) and get of on 7th stop (2nd stop from where you'll see Outlet Factory market on your right), you'll be at Nowy Dwór - krzyżówka. on the right there'll be Kama Restaurant - ppl say that it's one of the best in Wrocław. from the same bus stop take bus 132 or 142 and go 6-8 stops (6 + 2 called "Na żądanie" (upon request) so bus may not stop there), so you'll get of on plac Jana Pawła II (John Paul II square - big fountain and lion's monument). go left (Ruska street) till the next crossroad - from here you can go:

• right, between buildings -> 13 snooker club - name speaks for itself and Garaż - you can play pool there

• right -> Helios cinema

• forward -> town square with lots of pubs and restaurants (if you want hardcore food ask some students for a place called Miś - it's a milk bar - extremely cheap but delicious)

i think it's enough - ask Patrys if i'm not mistaking...

Wei-Zhi-Hui

"Bus No. 406 operates every 20-30 minutes on weekdays (from 5.22 a.m. to 10.28 p.m.) and every 40 minutes on Sundays and holidays (from 6.28 a.m. to 10.28 p.m.) to the Central Railway/Coach Station."

Id like to go somewhere central so that I can be located by natives without too much trouble :) Ill bring my phone and stuff so i guess all will be well.

So, plac Jana Pawła II is the center of beauty in Wroclaw?
/ulv

Jaras

Cytat: Wei-Zhi-Hui w 2006-11-08 12:24:13
So, plac Jana Pawła II is the center of beauty in Wroclaw?

no it's not. it's just great navigation point, near town square, known to citizens.

about "going somwhere central" - Nowy Dwór is one of the biggest housing estate in Wrocław (i live there), on that bus stop i've mentioned earlier (krzyżówka) stops lots of buses, there's lots of ppl so it's really hard to get lost. Kama Restaurant is recommended by two great polish gourmets - Piotr Bikont and Robert Makłowicz - so i think that the tour i've arranged is optimal to spend some time and not to regret it.

if you write down:

• Nowy Dwór - krzyżówka

• Restauracja Kama

• plac Jana Pawła II (dawny plac 1-go maja)

• ulica Ruska

• bar Miś

• Dom Handlowy Podwale

and show such name to random person in bus, you've got 99% chance that you'll get desired information, even in morse code  :devilish:.

if you still want to go directly to town square, ride 406 bout 12 stops from airport, it'll be PDT (less formal it's Dom Handlowy Podwale or Podwale street and Świdnicka street crossing). go left in Świdnicka street, straight until underpass - behind it there's the town square.

you can prepare for trip using The Internet map of Wrocław (info for users in english, map in polish -> "Wyszukiwanie" button equals "Search for street", "Ulica" field means "Street") or arrange your own tour with City guide.

GG me if you have any questions - i did response ("und ich bin da"  8)) you last time, so you've got proper GG number.