2021-01-19 00:54:55

Aktualności:

Znasz angielski i wiesz co to irc? To idź na: irc.fragzone.se channel #liero

Is anyone active here?

Zaczęty przez Bonestretcher, 2008-10-24 13:17:36

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Bonestretcher

Hi!

Uhm.. Well, I'll begin by introducing myself:

My name is Erik, I'm 23 years old and I live in Sweden. Last year, me and a couple of friends (all 23 years old) went to school in a small town here in Sweden. There was not all that much to do, so we soon started playing Liero and after half a year, we were actually getting pretty good at it.  :)

We used to play with a pretty special set of rules I guess, compared to the Liero-movies you can see on YouTube. We thought it made for way funnier games that way.

The rules we used were:
3 lives
50% loading times

Menu Weapons:
Chaingun
Explosives
Flamer
Grenade
Shotgun
Uzi
Winchester

Bonus Weapons:
Bazooka
Big Nuke
Blaster
Booby Trap
Cannon
Chiquita Bomb
Cluster Bomb
Crackler
Doomsday
Gauss Gun
Grasshopper
Hellraider
Larpa
Laser
Mine
Minigun
Mini Nuke
Mini Rockets
Missile
Napalm
Rifle
Super Shotgun

Banned Weapons:
Bouncy Larpa
Bouncy Mine
Dart
Dirtball
Fan
Float Mine
Greenball
Handgun
RB Rampage
Spikeballs
Zimm

Either way, I'm wondering if anyone is ever using this forum anymore? I noticed the latest posts were from like 2002 or something. :) Are there any other forums out there with a bit more activity?

I am also wondering why the hell noone has made Liero Online yet?? Frankly, "Liero Extreme" just really suck! It's not at all the same feeling as it is in the original Liero.

Imagine playing original Liero, online, with the possibility to be like 4-6 players in one game! Imagine the teamplay possibilities! 2v2! 3v3! :) I'm no programmer, so I don't really understand what the problem is with making it possible to play with other people over the internet... I mean, the game is already there, isn't it?

Oh well, I would appreciate if someone would tell me if this site is still in use or something, I have no idea what it says with all the polish text everywhere. :)

Netsu

2008-10-24 13:44:33 #1 Ostatnia edycja: 2008-10-24 16:13:43 by Netsu
Basically this is a polish community forum, so you won't find too much in the english section. But there's the Comser forum which I recommend:
http://comser.robal.org/forum/
There's also an online liero clone that is very easy to modify and have a huge modding and mapping community - Gusanos. I recommend the following sites besides the Gusanos subforum on Comser:
http://gusanos.sourceforge.net/ - official site
http://www.gusanosfiles.co.cc/ - tons of maps and mods

[edit] Oh, and if you're looking for some old school but fast paced gusanos mod then I recommend Promode. It even has gametypes like team deathmatch and ctf.
My hopemage - trochę moich gier
Jumpy - The Ultimate Deutsche Dieselpunk Mayhem Totalfest

Wei-Zhi-Hui

the problem was mostly to get all the particles and destroyable materials to sync. afaik.
/ulv