2021-01-28 08:45:21

Aktualności:

Podczas rejestracji niezbędny jest działający email!

Liero tournament summer 2009

Zaczęty przez Wei-Zhi-Hui, 2009-03-16 18:27:06

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Wei-Zhi-Hui

2009-03-16 18:27:06 Ostatnia edycja: 2009-03-19 00:23:57 by Guthrick von Kewpa
I have decided to go to poland this summer, which pretty much means there will be a Liero tournament. :o ill bring some not so polish people with me. I havnt picked a city yet, but it will be a polish one. Warsaw is quite likely tbh.

Anyhow, I know poland is a great Liero nation, and everyone who feels up to the task of battling the might of BJ and EdgeCrusher, here is your chance... AGAIN.

Its still in idea-stage, but i just thought i'd prewarn you, and to help you post this news item in the lovely news board.

-----------------list of would-be comers
BJ
Greybrow
Van Hover(?)
Chanibal - presented excuse: "Woman sends me to the USA"
Wesz'n'Guth - if nothing bad happens to us a.k.a if anything good happens to us.
Barnex - "If it's in Warsaw"
C0oba - "Depending on the date/if he's in Warsaw"
Netsu - "Depending on the date"
Combaine - "If it's in Warsaw"
Sea
Doman
Volum
faktor4u - "If it's in Warsaw"
/ulv

ChanibaL

Big yay for tournament, yay for Warsaw and a big nay for me being on another continent by then :/
rzehójom mówimy stanowcze rzehój!!1

Greybrow

SeaSoft

I'm the master of being the worst player of Liero. How could I miss the tournament, especially in Warsaw?

I hope the summer will be really hot (I mean high temperatures, sun and stuff).

ambasador

It's this way because that's the only way we do it.

ChanibaL

Finally I've got the dates sorted out and my excuse is valid only up to about half of september.

Any plans on when's the tournament going to happen?

[VT].:nomind:.

I'm in.

Will try to make it and bring EdgeCrusher with me if the timing is right (busy busy and traveling quite a bit lately).
.: [VT] no!mind :.    ::The High Council Of Steven,  Vermis Templari Liero Clan ::
Disco per Spiritum Sanctum: sum homeopate. Haec veritas est. Hihi crede et mendum in aeternitate viva zwei [ruf mich an!!]

Wei-Zhi-Hui

nice nice, it will be in August.. probably the weekend and days around 14th and 15th. If a lot of people cant go those days we'll move it.
/ulv

ambasador

can't be in 7th-8th or 21st-22nd? 15th it's my grandma birth, and all family came to be there. Especially, if it's her 89th birthday.
It's this way because that's the only way we do it.

barnex

I'm going sailing with c0oba (and some other people from uni) between 2nd and 16th <apteczka>

Wei-Zhi-Hui

im waiting for information from tha mastah blastah BJ. When i have it, ill pick a final date.
/ulv

Doman

Cytat: barnex w 2009-05-05 23:50:47
I'm going sailing with c0oba (and some other people from uni) between 2nd and 16th <apteczka>

Heh, my company arranges integration trip between 17th and 20th and I've already signed on.  <apteczka>
May the Schwarz be with you!

barnex

It turned out, that many people, who are going sailing with us, don't like the date either. Most likely it'll be 3rd and 4th week of august. We are going to vote on it, so I don't know for sure <apteczka>

Wei-Zhi-Hui

the tournament will be 15th of august, the whole m33t is 12(or 13)-16 august. only way to do it.
/ulv

ChanibaL

Ok, so WTF is happening with the hyperm33t 2009?

Gliptic said they'll (who?) be there on 12th-16th but there is no plan and it looks like no one knows about this event. I've been away for some time and the news might have missed me, but still, if it's going to be a championship people have to, like, know about it.