Big map on liero 1.33 (original)

Zaczęty przez Zrizzly, 2009-05-29 16:20:12

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Zrizzly

hello, can I use BIG maps on liero?
Original is very little <robal_niebieski> <strzela>  <robal_zolty> <ogien>  <spikeball> <chiquita>  :'(

ChanibaL

I'm afraid the size of the map is hardcoded in liero, it's possible on gusanos, but i must say that big levels are simply boring as the game is too slow.
rzehójom mówimy stanowcze rzehój!!1

Zrizzly

Cytat: ChanibaL w 2009-05-29 19:02:12
I'm afraid the size of the map is hardcoded in liero, it's possible on gusanos, but i must say that big levels are simply boring as the game is too slow.

can I resize map level on wormhole 2.0?

Doman

When ChanibaL said that "it's harcoded" he meant the size of a level is set up somwhere inside liero.exe binary (possibly in many places) and ypu can't change that just within a .lev file without cvhanging liero.exe itself. As far as I know there is no program (lierokit etc.) that can tweak this parameter.
May the Schwarz be with you!

Zrizzly

Jerac

Okay, I will exist a program on resizing. Altough I don't remember where did I put my resizing so most likely you'll have to wait a moment. And by the way, the answer to all of your questions is:

NO.

I can see what you see not, vision milky then eyes rot. When you turn they will be gone, whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be - shadows move where light should be. Out of darkness, out of mind.